FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the graphic design (visualization) free?
We make 3 visualizations of one project free of charge. Each subsequent change costs EUR 5 net.
2. How is the order proceeded?
The customer sends us an order and the artwork in vector graphics (PDF, EPS, AI, CDR). Immediately (usually on the same day), we make the proof and send it to the client for approval. After approval, we proceed to the execution of the order – it takes 3-5 business days on average. If there is a large number of orders, the waiting time may be extended to 7-10 business days. We send the finished order by courier. Personal pickup is also an option.
3. Do the techniques used guarantee the durability of the print?
Yes, regardless of the technique (pad printing, screen printing, engraving, UV printing), we guarantee the durability of the print by choosing the right processes and materials. The customer receiving the order can be ensure that the durability of the print has been properly checked.
4. What are the additional costs besides the price of the pen / pencil and marking?
- set up / re-printing
- PANTONE color preparation
- marking test (on customer’s request)
- packing in single poly bags (when necessary and/or at the customer’s request)
- additional graphic design (at the customer’s request)
5. How much are the additional costs?
All additional costs are included in the valid price list, available at the Ad Pen’s office or at the salesman handling the order.